ReleaSys™ 7800 | Paintable Mold Release
100% Paintable, Anti-Stick Release Agent; Ultra-Thin Film Coating; Maximized Release Ease
ReleaSys™ 7800 Paintable Mold Release is a high performance, ultra-thin film release agent designed to offer superior slip and release ease to all molding operations and substrates. Miller-Stephenson’s advanced chemistry provides a release agent which allows molded parts to be painted, plated, hot-stamped, bonded, labelled or otherwise decorated without the need for time-consuming post molding cleaning. Our product imparts a uniform, thin release film with has ultra-low surface energy allowing resins, plastics, and other polymers to easily flow and fill all molding crevices, increasing part aesthetic quality and dramatically increasing ease of release. ReleaSys™ 7800 provides long-lasting anti-stick properties to all metallic and non-metallic mold surfaces. This product is also an ideal complement to other ReleaSys products such as ReleaSys™ MOLD SEALER, and ShieldSys™ MX120, When used in unison, ReleaSys™ 7800 paintable mold release provides dramatically increased surface slip, release ease, and resin flow. Benefits include:
- Allows molded parts to be painted, hot stamped. bonded, decorated, etc. without cleaning
- Ideal for composite, epoxy, and FRP substrates
- Ideal for complex molds and stubborn parts
- Extended service life of flexible molds
- Seals micro porosity and freshly repaired molds
- Elimination of “fish eyes” and post-molding cleaning
- Optimal pigment transfer and color appearance
- Excellent compliment to other ReleaSys™ & ShieldSys™ release agents
Optimized Resin Flow, Improved Part Quality, No time-consuming cleaning – Greater return on investment
ReleaSys™ 7800 paintable mold release agent has been designed in Miller-Stephenson Research and Development laboratories to be highest performing and easiest release agent to utilize in your mold operation. Regardless of the mold compositions, substrate, or temperature.. ReleaSys 7800 is guaranteed to provided the release of your molded parts. When combined with our ReleaSys Semi-Permanent or ShieldSys Industrial coating product lines, ReleaSys 7800 provides greatly enhanced surface slip, low surface energy, and release of stubborn parts.
Advantages of ReleaSys™ 7800 – Paintable Mold Release System
- Easy-to-use, non-ozone depleting formulations
- Safe to use on all mold surfaces – will not damage elastomer, rubber or silicone mold surface
- Proven performance in the release of stubborn part from rubber molds
- Usage leads to increased productivity and on-time delivery with reduced inventory and disposal costs
- Attractive aesthetic appearance of molded parts
- Parts can be painted, coated, or bonded
50+ years of Industry Expertise at your service
Miller-Stephenson has had a long history in the complex molding industries, and our ReleaSys brand of products, specifically our paintable mold release systems, are respected around the world for quality and reliability. When you purchase Miller-Stephenon ReleaSys Semi-Permanent mold release agents you not only get industry leading products, you also gain access to our many years of direct production floor experience. We understand your production issues and can help you optimize your mold preparation, maintenance and release processes to improve your bottom line.
For help with application or troubleshooting concerns while using ReleaSys.
Click here for information, Which mold release agent is right for you
For further reading regarding our ReleaSys product line and Applications – our most helpful article for selecting the best product for your needs
The recommendation made here with and the information set forth with respect to the performance or use of our products are believed, but not warranted to be accurate. The products discussed are sold without warranty, as to fitness or performance, express or implied and upon condition that purchasers shall make their own test to determine suitability of such products for their particular purposes. Likewise, statements concerning the possible uses of our products are not intended as recommendations to use our products in the infringement of any patent.