ReleaSys™ 7800 is a high performance, ultra-thin film release agent designed to offer superior slip and release ease to all molding operations and substrates. Miller-Stephenson's advanced chemistry provides a release agent which allows molded parts to be painted, plated, hot-stamped, bonded, labelled or otherwise decorated without the need for time-consuming post molding cleaning. Our product imparts ultra-low surface energy allowing resins, plastics, and other polymers to easily flow and fill all molding crevices, increasing part aesthetic quality and dramatically increasing ease of release. ReleaSys™ 7800 Paintable Mold Release provides long-lasting anti-stick properties to all metallic and non-metallic mold surfaces.
- Allows molded parts to be painted, hotstamped. bonded, etc
- Ideal for composite, epoxy, and FRP substrates
- Ideal for complex molds and stubborn parts
- Elimination of “fish eyes” and post-molding cleaning
- Optimal pigment transfer and color appearance