ReleaSys™ 9700S | Release Coatings
Next Generation Chemistry; Maximized Durability and Release Ease; Universal Release of all Substrates
ReleaSys™ 9700S is a our most advanced solventborne formulation designed to be the most versatile and robust of our release coatings. Miller-Stephenson utilizing our next-generation polymer chemistry have developed a release coating which provides unmatched durability, surface adhesion, and absolutely no transfer. Products will easily be removed from the mold…cycle after cycle… without the need to reapply mold release nor clean the molded part off. A truly revolutionary product, ReleaSys™ 9700S performs in the most demanding operations offering unmatched reapplication intervals, part quality, and ease of release. ReleaSys™ 9700S is used for release of components in Automotive, Marine, and Aerospace such as the Airbus A380 and the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Our advanced formulation is suitable for all composite manufacturing process from hand lay-up to the latest closed mold injection techniques. Benefits include:
- Miller-Stephenson’s most advanced release agent
- Superior Durability; Most releases per application
- Rapid drying and Fast Cure Times
- Ideal for the most demanding applications
- No mold build-up or transfer
- Ultra-low odor formula
ReleaSys 9700S is our premier release coatings designed from its origination to be the most technologically advanced release agent available, offering superior performance in a variety of molding configurations and substrates. Due to the strong adhesion to the mold surface ReleaSys™ 9700S provides exceptional release for all elastomers and silicones and because of the tightly crosslinked polymer coating, no transfer to these elastomers occurs. Only the highest of quality mold items are produced using ReleaSys 9700S.
ReleaSys™ 9700S – Highly Efficient, Cost-Effective, and Premier Performance
Our customer have found numerous benefits when transition to our ReleaSys products. Benefits include:
- You can obtain many mold releases between applications
- More molding cycles can be attained per working shift due to efficient release ease and the need to apply the release system less frequently
- Low product application levels result in a cleaner working environment
- Scrap can be significantly reduced
- Molds can remain in production for extended periods of time due to the low contribution by the release system itself to in-mold build-up and the extremely high mold protection properties provided
- Complicated parts can be made in a trouble-free manner since products with elevated lubricity can be specified where appropriate
- Molded parts retain consistently good cosmetic appearance
- Molded parts can be post-painted or glued with little or no surface preparation
- Significant reduction in amount of release coatings used per shift
Superior Release Coatings & Unmatched Customer Service – A potent combination which benefits our customers
For any assistance with proper application, storage, or general technical assistance please see the links below or call our technical service line. Miller-Stephenson has a team of mold release coatings experts ready to help you. Our pedigree in the molding industry and relationship with molding operations both large and small provides our technical team with a dynamic perspective, and we hold the skills and experience needed to make sure your molding operation is cost-effective, efficient, and most importantly, safe.
50+ years of Industry Expertise at your service
Miller-Stephenson has had a long history in numerous molding industries, and our ReleaSys brand of products are respected around the world for quality and reliability. When you purchase Miller-Stephenson ReleaSys Semi-Permanent mold release coatings you not only get industry leading products, you also gain access to our many years of direct production floor experience. We understand your production issues and can help you optimize your mold preparation, maintenance and release processes to improve your bottom line.
For further reading regarding our ReleaSys product line and Applications – our most helpful article for selecting the best product for your needs
The recommendation made here with and the information set forth with respect to the performance or use of our products are believed, but not warranted to be accurate. The products discussed are sold without warranty, as to fitness or performance, express or implied and upon condition that purchasers shall make their own test to determine suitability of such products for their particular purposes. Likewise, statements concerning the possible uses of our products are not intended as recommendations to use our products in the infringement of any patent.