ReleaSys™ 7200W | Polyurethane Mold Release
Superior Surface-Quality, Maximized Release Durability, Cleaner Mold Surfaces / Ultra-Low Build-up
ReleaSys™ 7200W Polyurethane Mold Release coating is Miller-Stephenson’s next-generation, water-based release coating designed specifically for sensitive MDI and TDI polyurethane operations. These sensitive systems require balance of release performance, coating durability and foam stabilization. Utilizing our proprietary film forming polymers, additives, and foam stabilizers, ReleaSys 7200W is a substantial leap forward in water-based release systems. Specialized additives completely mitigate the previously drawbacks of water-based release systems in polyurethane foam operations. ReleaSys 7200W polyurethane mold release greatly minimizes mold build-up, poor surface quality, and voids seen with non-optimized water-based products or products which rely on silicone-based chemistry. Our release systems provides consistent, smooth release while maintaining a 100% paintable/bondable surface – no surface cleaning or sanding required. The ReleaSys 7200W adheres strongly to the mold surface, providing superior release while mitigating transfer onto your foam item. The result? Maximized throughput, minimal to zero post-molding cleaning and substantial cost savings.
Benefits of Optimized Polyurethane Release Agent Coatings :
- Optimized for Sensitive MDI/TDI Polyurethane Foam Systems
- Highly Durable, Advanced Thin Film Forming Chemistry
- 100% Water-based, Zero-VOC
- Ideal Surface Quality and 100% Paintable/Bondable surface
- Easy application via conventional spray or wiping/brush
- Minimization of build-up and significant reduction in mold fouling
ReleaSys™ 7200 is the most advanced water-based release system for MDI/TDI polyurethane molders. Next-generation mold release agent systems, like ReleaSys 7200W, are designed for manufacturers looking to change from solvent-based systems, reduce their overall VOC, and improve worker safety. The wax hybrid technology and additives, provide optimal release without effecting foam stabilization. When combined with our ShieldSys™ MX120 Anti-stick coating, reapplication intervals and cleaning intervals are dramatically reduced. An excellent alternative to our ReleaSys™ 7200W is the ReleaSys 8100 Polyurethane Release Agent or ReleaSys™ 8900. Both options provide potent release, ease of use, and high part quality.
ReleaSys™ 7200W | Polyurethane Mold Release – Superior Chemistry, Superior Results!
Miller-Stephenson offers the most technologically advanced polyurethane molding release agents solutions, back by over 40 years of research, development and technical expertise. Large and small manufacturers can expect higher productivity and profitability through reduced downtime, increased acceptance rates and improved part quality when switching to Miller-Stephenson’s ReleaSys semi-permanent line. Our water-based technology provides an ultra low odor, and zero VOC coating capable of providing superior performance to the solvent-based alternatives. Miller-Stephenson’s specialized polyurethane mold release agents offer customers the following benefits:
- Superior part release: Our ReleaSys 7200W is formulated to maximize releases per applications and optimize part quality. This means reduced down time and fewer defects, specifically in sensitive MDI/TDI polyurethane foam molding operations.
- Minimal Transfer: Our customized polyurethane foam mold release are designed to crosslink, forming a robust, durable film on the mold surface which results in minimal transfer to our part. The result? Secondary operations, such as painting or gluing are not effected, reducing the need for time-wasting clean-up.
- Lower defect rates: Miller-Stephenson’s formulations are perfectly balanced, providing optimal surface slip, durability, and mold cleanliness. Parts are therefore produced more consistently and with higher overall efficiency.
- Higher quality parts: Miller-Stephenson has developed specialized formulation to exceed all urethane molding requirements. Resulting in lower build-up on tooling and less sticky, greasy residues making for higher quality parts, lower rejection rates, and less cleaning.
Superior Release Coatings & Unmatched Customer Service
For any assistance with proper application, storage, or general product assistance please see the links below or call our technical service line. Miller-Stephenson has a team of molding release experts ready to help you. Our experience in the molding industry benefits both large and small molders. Our staff hold the skills and experience needed to make sure your molding operation is cost-effective, efficient, and most importantly, safe.
50+ years of Polyurethane Mold Release Expertise, at your service
Miller-Stephenson Chemical has long history in the molding industry. When you purchase Miller-Stephenson ReleaSys™ Semi-Permanent mold release agents you get industry leading products and technical support. We understand your production issues and can help you optimize your mold preparation, maintenance and release processes. Ultimately improving your production efficiency and bottom line. ReleaSys 7200W and ReleaSys 8100 offer exception release performance and reliability, the perfect solution to your molding issues.
For further reading regarding our ReleaSys product line and Applications – our most helpful article for selecting the best product for your needs
The recommendation made here with and the information set forth with respect to the performance or use of our products are believed, but not warranted to be accurate. The products discussed are sold without warranty, as to fitness or performance, express or implied and upon condition that purchasers shall make their own test to determine suitability of such products for their particular purposes. Likewise, statements concerning the possible uses of our products are not intended as recommendations to use our products in the infringement of any patent.