ReleaSys™ 7200W | Polyurethane Mold Release
Superior Surface-Quality, Maximized Release Durability, Cleaner Mold Surfaces / Ultra-Low Build-up
ReleaSys™ 7200W Polyurethane Mold Release coating is Miller-Stephenson’s next-generation, water-based release coated designed specifically for MDI and TDI-based polyurethane foam operations. These sensitive systems require balance of release performance, coating durability and foam stability. Utilization of our proprietary film forming polymers, additives, and foam stabilizers, ReleaSys 7200W provides a substantial leap forward in water-based release systems. Specialized additive packages completely mitigates the previously drawbacks of water-based release systems in the polyurethane foam manufacture. ReleaSys 7200W polyurethane mold release greatly minimizes mold build-up, poor surface quality, excessive re-application, and voids seen with non-optimized water-based products or products which rely on silicone-based chemistry. Our release system provides consistent, smooth release while maintaining a 100% paintable/bondable surface – no surface cleaning or sanding required. ReleaSys 7200W adheres strongly to the mold surface, providing superior release while mitigating transfer onto your foam item, maximizing throughput and providing significant savings in labor and cleaning costs.
Benefits of Optimized Release Agent Coatings
- Optimized for Sensitive MDI/TDI Polyurethane Foam Systems
- Highly Durable, Advanced Thin Film Forming Chemistry
- 100% Water-based, Zero-VOC
- Ideal Surface Quality and 100% Paintable/Bondable surface
- Easy applied via spray or wiping/brush
- Minimization of build-up and significant reduction in mold fouling
ReleaSys™ 7200 is our most optimized water-based release system for MDI/TDI polyurethane molders looking to change from solvent-based systems, reduce their overall VOC, and improve worker safety. Our synthetic resin and wax technology combined with specialized additives for optimal foam stabilization and cell structure, yields a release coating which is tailor-made for the polyurethane foam industry. Combined with our ShieldSys™ MX120 Anti-stick coating, reapplication intervals and cleaning intervals are dramatically reduced.
ReleaSys™ 7200W | Polyurethane Mold Release – Superior Chemistry, Superior Results!
Miller-Stephenson offers the most technologically advanced polyurethane molding release agents solutions, back by over 40 years of research, development and technical expertise. Our mold release agents are relied upon by global industries to ensure efficient, cost effective, and high quality release of their molded parts. Large and small manufacturers can expect higher productivity and profitability through reduced downtime, increased acceptance rates and improved part quality when switching to Miller-Stephenson’s ReleaSys semi-permanent line. Our next-generation water-based technology provides a 100% non-flammable, low odor, and low VOC coating capable of providing superior performance to the solvent-based predecessors. Miller-Stephenson’s specialized Polyurethane mold release agents offer customers the following benefits:
- Superior part release: Our ReleaSys 7200W is formulated to maximize releases per applications and optimize part quality. This means reduced down time and fewer defects, specifically in sensitive MDI/TDI polyurethane foam molding operations.
- Minimal Transfer: Our customized polyurethane foam mold release are designed to crosslink, forming a robust, durable film on the mold surface which results in minimal transfer to our part. This means any secondary operations, such as painting or gluing are not effected, reducing the need for time-wasting clean-up.
- Lower defect rates: Miller-Stephenson’s formulations are perfectly balanced, provide optimal surface slip, durability, and minimal build-up. Molded parts are therefore manufactured more consistently and with high efficiency
- Higher quality parts: Miller-Stephenson has developed specialized formulation to exceed all urethane molding requirements. This results in lower build-up on tooling and less sticky, greasy residues making for higher quality parts, lower rejection rates, and less cleaning.
Superior Release Coatings & Unmatched Customer Service
For any assistance with proper application, storage, or general technical assistance please see the links below or call our technical service line. Miller-Stephenson has a team of molding release experts ready to help you. Our pedigree in the molding industry and relationship with molding operations, both large and small, provide our technical team with a dynamic perspectives and ‘real-world’ practicality. Our staff hold the skills and experience needed to make sure your molding operation is cost-effective, efficient, and most importantly, safe. An excellent alternative to our ReleaSys™ 7200W is our ReleaSys 8100 Polyurethane Release Agent or our ReleaSys™ 8900.
50+ years of Polyurethane Mold Release Expertise, at your service
Miller-Stephenson has had a long history in numerous molding industries, and our ReleaSys™ brand of products are respected around the world for quality and reliability. When you purchase Miller-Stephenson ReleaSys Semi-Permanent mold release agents you not only get industry leading products, you also gain access to our many years of direct production floor experience. We understand your production issues and can help you optimize your mold preparation, maintenance and release processes to improve your bottom line.
For further reading regarding our ReleaSys product line and Applications – our most helpful article for selecting the best product for your needs
The recommendation made here with and the information set forth with respect to the performance or use of our products are believed, but not warranted to be accurate. The products discussed are sold without warranty, as to fitness or performance, express or implied and upon condition that purchasers shall make their own test to determine suitability of such products for their particular purposes. Likewise, statements concerning the possible uses of our products are not intended as recommendations to use our products in the infringement of any patent.