ReleaSys™ 8900 | Urethane Mold Release Agent
Superior release ease; Maximize product quality and throughput; High durability and surface slip.
ReleaSys™ 8900 Urethane Mold Release Agent is a solvent-based, semi-permanent release agents designed to provide superior durability and high slip across a broad range of moldable substrates. This formulation is particularly effective on difficult molding application or abrasive substrates. Ideally suited a Composite and Urethane release agent Properly applied, our product develops a durable, thin-film on the mold surface with minimal build-up. ReleaSys 8900 will not interfere with post-production finishing operation. Benefits of this product include:
- Exceptional durability and ease of release
- High Slip – Ideal for complex mold geometries
- Ideal for Polyurethane, Composites & Thermoplastics
- Fast evaporation and cure time
- Minimal mold build up
What Benefits Do Advanced Release Agent System Provide?
Semi-permanent release agents are state-of-the-art release systems that provide the molding industry with an alternative to the traditional high volume, apply-every-cycle release agent. Miller-Stephenson has developed the ReleaSys product line in an effort to offer a high efficiency, cost-effective, and technologically advanced release agent to our customers. Our semi-permanent release agents forms a chemical bond to the mold surface which results in exceptional surface adhesion, durability, and application efficiency. All variants of the ReleaSys™ Series will deliver higher productivity, lower rejection rates, and higher quality products even in the most demanding applications. We offer various slip-levels and have specialized formulations for differing polymer types and molding processes ( ie: injection, transfer, compression). Miller-Stephenson has developed ReleaSys formulations to be applicable in virtually all types of composites, elastomers and organic polymers. ReleaSys 8900 Urethane mold release agent excels particularly as a composite and urethane release agent.
ReleaSys™ 8900 | Urethane Mold Release Agent – Application Efficient and Cost-Effective
The application efficiency of ReleaSys can be seen by the relatively small amounts of semi-permanent mold release agents that needs to be applied to the mold surface to give numerous releases. This small volume needed means that storage space is reduced and cost per application is minimized. Products are formulated ready-to-use, making dilution equipment redundant. Overall, our mold release agents represent an added-value proposition that can be tailored to many types of molding applications. Miller-Stephenson has spent years improving and tailoring our mold release agents to deliver the highest value proposition by increase efficiency, reducing over-application, and enhancing finished part quality and consistency. Urethane Mold Release agents are an integral part of many manufacturing processes. They are often necessary, but are not frequently understood for the value that they can add. Specialty release agents can enhance productivity, extend tool/die/mold life, increase cycle times, improve part/surface quality and reduce scrap and defect rates, just to name a few of the many potential benefits. For further reading on our advanced release systems and which release agent is best for you, click on the links below:
- For help with application or troubleshooting concerns while using ReleaSys.
- Click here for information, Which mold release agent is right for you
- For further reading regarding our ReleaSys product line and Applications – our most helpful article for selecting the best product for your needs
Miller-Stephenson Urethane Release Agents – Superior Chemistry, Superior Results
We have focused on taking the message to our customers that more is not necessarily better when it comes to applying mold release agents. Today’s highly sophisticated water-based or solvent-based Semi-permanent mold release agents technologies do more with less:
- You can obtain many mold releases between applications
- More molding cycles can be attained per working shift due to efficient release ease and the need to apply the release system less frequently
- Low product application levels result in a cleaner working environment
- Scrap can be significantly reduced
- Molds can remain in production for extended periods of time due to the low contribution by the release system itself to in-mold build-up and the extremely high mold protection properties provided
- Complicated parts can be made in a trouble-free manner since products with elevated lubricity can be specified where appropriate
- Molded parts retain consistently good cosmetic appearance
- Molded parts can be post-painted or glued with little or no surface preparation
The recommendation made here with and the information set forth with respect to the performance or use of our products are believed, but not warranted to be accurate. The products discussed are sold without warranty, as to fitness or performance, express or implied and upon condition that purchasers shall make their own test to determine suitability of such products for their particular purposes. Likewise, statements concerning the possible uses of our products are not intended as recommendations to use our products in the infringement of any patent.