ReleaSys™ 8800 | Composite Mold Release Agent
Unmatched Performance; Numerous releases per application; High surface slip
ReleaSys™ 8800 is a high performance water based, semi permanent composite mold release agent developed to yield unmatched durability and release properties. Uniquely formulated to provide high release, ease of application, and extreme resistance to abrasion. ReleaSys 8800 composite mold release agent excels at releasing parts from complex, intricate mold geometries under high temperatures and pressures. Ideal for high performance composite structures and large scale molding operations. Combined with ReleaSys™ MOLD SEALER, ReleaSys 8800 provides potent semi permanent release, mold protection, and reliability. Properly applied, our product develops a long lasting thin-film on the mold surface with minimal mold build-up. ReleaSys 8800 will not interfere with post-production finishing operation.
Benefits of Composite Mold Release Agents
- Superior release agent durability
- Water-based formulation
- Zero-VOC and Zero Odor
- Ideal for high complexity molds
- Ideal for Epoxy, Composite, Thermoset, and TPU
- Highest Slip; Minimized transfer
- Minimized mold fouling and build up
Application of Composite Mold Release Agents
- Reinforced Epoxy / Composites
- Potting and Encapsulation
- Filament Wind / Lay up
- Autoclave, Vacuum Bagging and RTM
- Traditional Mix and Pour Applications
ReleaSys™ 8800 composite release agents forms a chemical bond to the mold surface which results in exceptional surface adhesion, durability, and cost effectiveness. All variants of the ReleaSys Series will deliver higher productivity, lower rejection rates, and higher quality products even in the most difficult applications. ReleaSys™ 8800 is a high release, high lubricity release coating. Designed as a highly specialized release agent, ReleaSys 8800 provides superior release ease and reliability in a zero VOC, water based coating.
ReleaSys™ 8800 Composite Mold Release Agent – Application Efficiency and Higher Throughput from a Single Coat
Miller-Stephenson offers the most advanced composite mold release agents solutions, back by over 40 years of research and development. Large and small manufacturers can expect higher productivity and profits through reduced down time, better acceptance rates and part quality when switching to Miller-Stephenson’s ReleaSys semi permanent line. Our water based technology provides an ultra low odor, and zero VOC coating capable of providing superior performance to the solvent based alternatives.
- Superior part release: ReleaSys™ 8800 is formulated to enhance releases per applications and optimal part quality. T
- Minimal Transfer: Designed to crosslink, forming a robust, durable film on the mold surface, secondary operations, such as painting or gluing are not effected.
- Lower defect rates: Miller-Stephenson coatings are perfectly balanced, providing optimal release, durability, and reduced mold fouling.
- Higher quality parts: Miller-Stephenson composite mold release products are designed to perform under harsh environments. Resulting in lower build-up on tooling and less sticky, greasy residues making for higher quality parts, lower rejection rates, and less cleaning.
50+ years of Mold Release Experience, at your service
Miller-Stephenson Chemical has long history in the molding industry. Purchasing Miller-Stephenson ReleaSys™ Composite mold release agents provides industry leading products and technical support. We understand your production issues and can help you improve your mold preparation, production and release processes. Ultimately improving your production efficiency and bottom line. ReleaSys 8800 offer exception release performance and reliability, the perfect solution to your molding issues.
The recommendation made here with and the information set forth with respect to the performance or use of our products are believed, but not warranted to be accurate. The products discussed are sold without warranty, as to fitness or performance, express or implied and upon condition that purchasers shall make their own test to determine suitability of such products for their particular purposes. Likewise, statements concerning the possible uses of our products are not intended as recommendations to use our products in the infringement of any patent.