Krytox GPL 106 | High-Performance PFPE Lubricant
100% Non-Flammable, Inert Thin-Film Barrier, Superior Chemical and Oxygen Resistance
Krytox GPL 106 oil is a fully-fluorinated oil that offers superior lubrication and protection across a broad temperature range. This base oil delivers unmatched chemical and radiation resistance, predictable viscosity, and excellent long-term stability. The inert nature of Krytox oil ensures it outlasts and outperforms alternative chemistries such as silicone and hydrocarbon-based lubricants. The base oil is 100% non-flammable and does not support combustion in reactive gas environments. The applied lubricant is non-migrating, non-staining, and is ideal for use in extreme markets including, Medical, Automotive, Aviation, Robotics, etc. Benefits include:
- Perfluoropolyether (PFPE) Chemistry
- Superior thermal, chemical, and oxygen resistance
- Unmatched lubrication and barrier properties
- Does not support combustion in 100% liquid or gaseous oxygen environments
- Estimated useful temperature range is -36°C to 260°C
- Viscosity of 243 cst at 40°C
Krytox GPL 106 – Non-Staining Lubrication, Ideal For The Most Challenging Applications
Krytox oils and greases offer superior lubrication properties vs conventional silicone and hydrocarbon lubricants. Krytox oils are fully synthetic polymer lubricants that are non-damaging to plastics, metals, composites, organic materials (leather, wood, etc). Krytox’s inert properties allow it to be applied to a variety of surfaces while also being incredible heat stable at elevated temperatures or exposed to corrosive chemicals Krytox GPL 106 offers radiation stability, water repellency, and barrier properties thanks to superior thin-film coatings and its robust, polymer backbone. The inert chemistry allow Krytox GPL 106 to service a wide variety of industries including Automotive, Aerospace, Robotics/Automation, Medical, etc
- Automotive, Aerospace, Robotics/Automation, Medical: Krytox GPL 106 is recommended for multiple extreme markets for improving safety and reliability by eliminating application flashpoints. This inert nature is what allows Krytox oils and greases to outlast and outperform competing hydrocarbon products. For further reading please see, Do OEM Lubricant Recommendations Meet Your Needs, High-Performance Lubricants, and Drive Savings & Productivity. Krytox GPL 106 provides non-migrating, ultra-thin films that quickly eliminates application issues without excessive oily films.
- General Lubrication: With superior film strength, chemical inertness, and wide temperature stability Krytox oils are the superior choice for lubrication in both common applications as well as extreme.
Syringe- 0.5 oz, 1 oz, 2 oz, 4 oz
Dab-O-Matic- 1 oz, 2 oz, 4 oz
Needle Nose Bottle- 1 oz, 2 oz, 4 oz
Jar- 0.5 kg
Bottle- 1 kg
Jug- 5 kg, 20 kg
Miller-Stephenson – Authorized Master Distributor of Krytox™ Oil and Greases
Miller-Stephenson offers the most advanced lubricants, specialty applicators, and technical knowledge to our customers. Our technical sales and support teams have been collaborating and advancing the lubrication specialty coating markets since our origins in 1955. Thanks to our continuous communication with our customers, Miller-Stephenson provides Krytox greases and oils in a variety of packaging sizes from 20kg pails to 0.5 oz specialty syringes for pin-point application. We constantly monitor our customer needs and requirements ensuring you always have the product you require in the packaging size that makes you most efficient. Our philosophy is that selecting the correct lubricant and properly applying it will allow your equipment or product to perform at its absolute best throughout its entire working life span.
The recommendation made here with and the information set forth with respect to the performance or use of our products are believed, but not warranted to be accurate. The products discussed are sold without warranty, as to fitness or performance, express or implied and upon condition that purchasers shall make their own test to determine suitability of such products for their particular purposes. Likewise, statements concerning the possible uses of our products are not intended as recommendations to use our products in the infringement of any patent.