Krytox™ TS4 thread sealant, the solution for demanding applications, is designed for use on a variety of metal and plastic surfaces. Unlike PTFE tape, which should be removed before re-application, Krytox TS4 can be re-applied over existing Krytox thread sealant. Krytox TS4 is conveniently available in 0.5, 2, and 8 oz tubes, 0.5 kg jars, and other size containers available upon request.
- Unlike PTFE Teflon tape, Krytox TS4 can be re-applied over existing Krytox thread sealant without issue.
- Clings to threads and will not shred or tear on assembly/disassembly.
- Cannot plug or restrict critical piping, valves, or instruments like tape solids.
- Non-reactive, non-toxic, nonflammable, non-corrosive and compatible with most seal, O-ring, and valve polymers.
- No VOC content or hydrocarbon in the product; safe for oxygen use with no auto-ignition temperatures.
- Cost-effective—only a small amount of sealant needed per application.
- Fast and easy to apply, even while wearing protective gloves.
- Operating temperature range of –54–149 ºC (–65–300 ºF).
- Tested leak free under helium at 400 psi for 7 days.*