Krytox GPL 105 | High-Performance PFPE Lubricant
Unmatched Lubrication, Superior Chemical and Oxygen Resistance, 100% Non-Flammable, H1-Certified
Krytox GPL 105 is a high performance, fully-fluorinated oil which offers superior lubrication across a broad temperature range and unmatched chemical resistance. The inert nature of Krytox ensures it outlast and outperforms alternative chemistries such as silicone and hydrocarbon based lubricants. This unique base oil is 100% non-flammable nor does it support combustion even in 100% liquid or gaseous oxygen environments. The applied lubricant is non-migrating and is ideal for automotive applications, specifically for eliminating NVH. Benefits include:
- Perfluoropolyether (PFPE) Chemistry
- Superior thermal, chemical, and oxygen resistance
- Unmatched lubrication and barrier properties
- Ideal for Automotive NVH, bearings, etc
- Non-flammable / non-combustible – BAM certified
- H1-certified lubricant
- Viscosity of 160 cSt at 40°C.
Krytox GPL 105 – Superior Lubrication, Unmatched Heat Resistance, Ideal for your most challenging applications
Krytox oils and greases are fully synthetic polymer lubricants which are non-damaging to plastics, metals, composites, organic materials (leather, wood ,etc). Krytox’s inert properties allow it be applied to variety of surfaces while also being incredible heat stable at elevated temperatures or exposed to corrosive chemicals Krytox GPL 105 offers superior anti-corrosion, water repellent, and barrier properties thanks to superior thin-film coatings and its robust, polymer backbone. The robust and inert chemistry allow Krytox GPL 105 to service a wide variety of industries: Automotive, Aerospace, Robotics/Automation, Medical, etc
- Bearing Lubrication: Krytox GPL 105 provides exceptionally long lifetimes in sealed-for-life bearings and extend re-lubrication intervals in bearings that require frequent re-lubrication.
- Automotive NVH: Krytox GPL 105 is recommended by many automobile manufacturers for eliminating squeaks and rattles in automotive applications. In an automobile’s interior, there are several places where different materials contact each other, such as metal on plastic, leather on leather, and weather-stripping against glass or metal surfaces known as Automotive NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness). Krytox GPL 105 provides non-migrating, ultra thin films that quickly eliminates these issues without excessive oily films.
- General Lubrication: With superior film strength, chemical inertness, and wide temperature stability Krytox oils are the superior choice for lubrication in both common applications as well as extreme.
Syringe- 0.5 oz, 1 oz, 2 oz, 4 oz
Dab-O-Matic- 1 oz, 2 oz, 4 oz
Needle Nose Bottle- 1 oz, 2 oz, 4 oz
Jar- 0.5 kg
Bottle- 1 kg
Jug- 5 kg, 20 kg
Miller-Stephenson – Authorized Master Distributor of Krytox™ Oil and Greases
Miller-Stephenson offers the most advanced lubricants, specialty applicators and technical knowledge to our customers. Our technical sales and support teams have been collaborating and advancing the lubrication specialty coating markets since our origins in 1955. Thanks to our continuous communication with our customers, Miller-Stephenson provides Krytox greases and oils in variety of packaging sizes from 20kg pails to 0.5 oz specialty syringes for pin-point application. We constantly monitor our customer needs and requirements ensuring you always have the product you require in the packaging size that makes you most efficient. Our philosophy is that selecting the correct lubricant and properly applying it will allow your equipment or product to perform at its absolute best throughout its entire working life span.
The recommendation made here with and the information set forth with respect to the performance or use of our products are believed, but not warranted to be accurate. The products discussed are sold without warranty, as to fitness or performance, express or implied and upon condition that purchasers shall make their own test to determine suitability of such products for their particular purposes. Likewise, statements concerning the possible uses of our products are not intended as recommendations to use our products in the infringement of any patent.