Fiberglass Release Agent | ReleaSys™ 9900
Designed for Aggressive and High Tack Fiberglass Release Applications
ReleaSys™ 9900 Fiberglass release agent is a high performance release system designed to provide Class A resin to modern fiberglass and resin infused parts. Designed to bind tenaciously to mold surfaces, the thin film is highly durable and provides excellent release. Ideally suited for tacky and aggressive fiberglass and resin systems due to its high slip coating and fast cure times. ReleaSys 9900 functions equally well for the release of epoxies, polyester resins, vinyl ester resins, thermoplastics, adhesives, and rotationally molded plastics. ReleaSys™ 9900 Fiberglass release agent is particularly well suited for tougher to release processes such as filament winding and non gel coated polyester and fiberglass molding.
Benefits of ReleaSys™ 9900 Fiberglass Release Agent
- Rapid Cure; High crosslinking density for superior durability
- Excellent Release for Smooth part release
- Multiple Releases from a Single Application
- Ideal for Resin-infused parts, High Tack Systems, or Complex Molds
- Ideally suited for FRP composites and Thermoplastics
- Provides a Class A Finish
- Exceptional utility across a broad range of substrates
- Improves part quality; Protects mold surface
- Eco-friendly Water based formulation
- Low odor; No VOC
Applications of ReleaSys™ 9900 Fiberglass Release Agent
- Resin Infused Parts
- Aggressive or High Tack Parts
- Complex Molds or High Geometry Parts
- Dedicate or Easily Damaged Resins
- Epoxy, FRP, Fiberglass, and Composite Parts
- Polyester, BMI, and Phenolic Systems
- Customers looking to upgrade from labor intensive wax based or silicone release coatings
ReleaSys 9900 is a fiberglass mold release agent designed to provide excellent surface quality and multiple releases from a singe application. The coating will reduce labor, improve part quality and extend mold life. Easy to apply with either spray or wipe-on application.
ReleaSys™ 9900 – Superior Chemistry, Superior Results
ReleaSys™ 9900 Fiberglass release agent was developed in direct response to our customers needs. Our customers required a mold release agent that was not only water-based but also could cure rapidly without the need for high heat exposure. Putting over 50 years of mold release expertise to use, Miller-Stephenson chemists developed a revolutionary product which not only has a rapid cure (even at room temperature) but displays superior abrasion resistance, durability and surface slip. ReleaSys 9900 is a mold release agent which can release numerous parts without reapplication, regardless of the substrate, while simultaneous increasing part quality and minimizing mold release agent transfer. The advanced chemistry within ReleaSys 9900 holds tremendous utility and applicators will see the immediate effects:
- Molded parts can be post-painted or glued with little or no surface preparation
- Decreased cost of scrap and waste.
- Reduced frequency of equipment maintenance and replacement
- Ability to restore and extend the life of your equipment
- Improved mold integrity, surface quality and throughput
- Low product application levels result in a cleaner working environment
50+ years of Industry Expertise at your service
Miller-Stephenson has had a long history in composite and fiberglass release agent industry. The ReleaSys™ brand of products are respected around the world for quality and reliability. When you purchase Miller-Stephenson ReleaSys™ Semi Permanent mold release agents you not only get industry leading products, you also gain access to our many years of direct production floor experience. We understand your production issues and can help you optimize your mold preparation, maintenance and release processes to improve your bottom line.
For further reading regarding our ReleaSys product line and Applications – our most helpful article for selecting the best product for your needs
The recommendation made here with and the information set forth with respect to the performance or use of our products are believed, but not warranted to be accurate. The products discussed are sold without warranty, as to fitness or performance, express or implied and upon condition that purchasers shall make their own test to determine suitability of such products for their particular purposes. Likewise, statements concerning the possible uses of our products are not intended as recommendations to use our products in the infringement of any patent.