Krytox GPL 101 | PFPE Oil
Unmatched Barrier Properties, Long-Lasting Lubrication,100% Non-Flammable
Krytox GPL 101 is a high performance, fully-fluorinated oil that offers superior lubrication across a broad temperature range, unmatched chemical resistance. The inert nature of Krytox ensures it outlasts and outperforms alternative chemistries such as silicone and hydrocarbon-based lubricants. This base oil is 100% non-flammable and does not support combustion in 100% liquid or gaseous oxygen environments. The application of this lubricant is non-migrating and is ideal for Oxygen, Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, and Industrial equipment manufacturer applications. Benefits include:
- Perfluoropolyether (PFPE) Chemistry
- Superior thermal, chemical, and oxygen resistance
- Unmatched lubrication and barrier properties
- Viscosity of 7.8 cst at 40°C
- Estimated useful temperature range is -70°C to 104°C
Krytox GPL 101 – Superior Chemistry, Compatible With Most Plastics, Elastomers, and Metals
Krytox oils and greases offer superior lubrication properties at elevated temperatures vs conventional silicone and hydrocarbon lubricants. Krytox oils are fully synthetic polymer lubricants that are non-damaging to plastics, metals, composites, organic materials (leather, wood, etc). Krytox’s inert properties allow it to be applied to a variety of surfaces while also has incredible heat-stability and can withstand exposure to corrosive chemicals. Krytox GPL 101 offers water repellency, radiation stability, and barrier properties thanks to superior thin-film coatings and its robust, polymer backbone. The inert chemistry allow Krytox GPL 101 to service a wide variety of industries including Automotive, Aerospace, Robotics/Automation, Medical, etc
- General Lubrication: With superior film strength, chemical inertness, and wide temperature stability Krytox oils are the superior choice for lubrication in both common applications as well as extreme.
- Oxygen Equipment: Krytox GPL 101, 102, 103, and 104 oil viscosities have similar applications and are recommended for Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, and Industrial markets for improving safety and reliability by eliminating application flashpoints. The inert nature is what allows Krytox oils and greases to outlast and outperform competing hydrocarbon products. For further reading please see, High-Performance Lubricants, and Drive Savings & Productivity. Krytox GPL 102 provides non-migrating, ultra-thin films that quickly eliminates application issues without excessive oily films.
- General Bearing Lubrication: Krytox GPL 101 provides exceptionally long lifetimes in sealed-for-life bearings and extend re-lubrication intervals in bearings that require frequent re-lubrication.
Syringe- 0.5 oz, 1 oz, 2 oz, 4 oz
Dab-O-Matic- 1 oz, 2 oz, 4 oz
Needle Nose Bottle- 1 oz, 2 oz, 4 oz
Jar- 0.5 kg
Bottle- 1 kg
Jug- 5 kg, 20 kg
Miller-Stephenson – Authorized Master Distributor of Krytox™ Oil and Greases
Miller-Stephenson offers the most advanced lubricants, specialty applicators, and technical knowledge to our customers. Our technical sales and support teams have been collaborating and advancing the lubrication specialty coating markets since our origins in 1955. Thanks to our continuous communication with our customers, Miller-Stephenson provides Krytox greases and oils in a variety of packaging sizes from 20kg pails to 0.5 oz specialty syringes for pin-point application. We constantly monitor our customer needs and requirements ensuring you always have the product you require in the packaging size that makes you most efficient. Our philosophy is that selecting the correct lubricant and properly applying it will allow your equipment or product to perform at its absolute best throughout its entire working life span.
The recommendation made here with and the information set forth with respect to the performance or use of our products are believed, but not warranted to be accurate. The products discussed are sold without warranty, as to fitness or performance, express or implied and upon condition that purchasers shall make their own test to determine suitability of such products for their particular purposes. Likewise, statements concerning the possible uses of our products are not intended as recommendations to use our products in the infringement of any patent.