Teflon Silicone Lubricant | Clean non-staining formula is safe for most plastic, rubber, vinyl, wood and metal
Waterproofing | Preserving | Protection
Performance of Material
Once Teflon Silicone Lubricant solvent carrier evaporates, the residual silicone coating will exhibit the following performance characteristics:
Viscosity at 25°C, approx. 350 mm/s
Flash Point (closed cup), approx. > 572°F (300°C)
Freezing Point, approx. -58°F (-50°C)
Thermal Conductivity, approx. 0.16 W/m°C
Surface Tension at 25°C, approx. 21.1 mN/m
Dielectric strength at 25°C, approx. 16 kV/mm
• Performs in extreme temps from -40°F (-40°C) to 400°F (204°C).
• Formulated with Teflon™ fluoropolymer to outperform other Silicone Sprays in both metal and non-metal applications.
• Waterproofs, protects, lubricates and preserves rubber, plastic, vinyl, leather, metal & wood. Seals out moisture.
• Eliminates squeaking and binding in windows, conveyors, fan belts, hinges, locks, cables, etc. Good low tech mold release agent.
• Helps prevent rust, oxidation and corrosion on all metals.
• Helps prevent build up of glues, inks, paints, waxes, etc.
• Protects O-rings, fishing gear, tools, and farm equipment from salt, chlorine and corrosives.
• Prevents snow sticking and muddy buildups on shovels, snow plows, etc.
• Clean, non-staining and odorless.
• Good dielectric properties. Excellent lubricity.
• Good resistance to high & prolonged shear stress.
• NSF H-2 Approved.
Typical Applications of Teflon Silicone Lubricant:
• Use on hinges, locks, latches, springs, plastic gears, rollers, drawer guides and other sliding parts. Conveyors, assemblies, heat sealers, cutting tables, slicing equipment, tools, dies, tuners, switches, fan belts & rubber moldings. Waterproofs leather and protects vinyl.
Directions For Use:
1. Provide adequate ventilation. Do not use near open flames.
2. Shake well before using.
3. Either spray or brush on a light, even coat. Repeat for heavy-duty applications.
Note: When waterproofing leather or sensitive materials test on an inconspicuous area.
Do NOT use on floors or automotive pedals, MAY CAUSE SLIPPING OR FALLS.
Properties of Material:
Base Lubricant: Premium Grade Silicone Polymer, PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
Appearance: Colorless, Odorless, Limpid Liquid
Flash Point: Aerosol: 0°F (-18°C), Bulk Liquid: 15°F (-9°C)
NFPA Flammability Rating: 3 (Highly Flammable)
The recommendation made here with and the information set forth with respect to the performance or use of our products are believed, but not warranted to be accurate. The products discussed are sold without warranty, as to fitness or performance, express or implied and upon condition that purchasers shall make their own test to determine suitability of such products for their particular purposes. Likewise, statements concerning the possible uses of our products are not intended as recommendations to use our products in the infringement of any patent.