Teflon Multi Use | High-performance general purpose lubricant with extreme corrosion and wear protection
Enhanced Wear Protection | Corrosion Resistance | Water-Repelling Teflon Multi-Use
Teflon Multi-Use Lubricant is a water repelling, rust-resisting lubricant. Enhanced with Teflon™ fluoropolymer for optimum performance.
- Features Teflon™ fluoropolymer for enhanced wear protection and lubricity.
- Contains calcium sulfonate for improved corrosion protection.
- Designed for general purpose use.
- Water-repelling silicone-free formula protects against rust.
- Formulated with Teflon™ fluoropolymer to deliver longer lubricant life, higher temperature stability, and better resistance to water and chemical contaminants.
- Provides extreme pressure wear protection.
- Resists extreme cold temperatures (to -30°F)
Teflon Multi-Use : Ideal For Use in Applications:
- Parts are exposed to extreme cold, hot or outdoor conditions.
- High moisture applications where other lubricants are quickly washed off.
- Parts need to be coated to prevent rust & corrosion.
- High RPM chains like motorcycle, ATV, Go-Kart, etc
Teflon Multi-Use Features :
- Exceptional anti-corrosion characteristics.
- Temperature Range: -30°F to +300°F.
- Provides superior anti-stick and EP properties.
- Outstanding adhesion and long lubricant life.
- Water repelling, protects against rust and corrosion.
- Contains no silicones.
- Non-staining film
Teflon Multi-Use : Typical Applications:
- Mechanical Chains
- Rollup Doors
- Sliding Tracks
- Cams and Pulleys
- Threaded Parts
- Conveyor Rollers
- Wheels, Windows
- Locks and Latches
- Table Saws
Teflon Multi-Use : Properties
Performance Grade Lubricating Wax
Synthesized Calcium Stearate
Rust & Corrosion Inhibitors
Aerosol: not available
Bulk Liquid: not available
NFPA Flammability Rating
3 (Highly Flammable)
Directions For Use
- Provide adequate ventilation. Do not use near open flames.
- Shake or stir well before use to mix solids.
- Spray or brush the product on uniformly.
- For precision application use extension straw.
Miller-Stephenson: Lubrication Experts, Superior Chemistry, Fast Delivery – a potent combination
At Miller-Stephenson, we understand the challenges engineers and scientists face with trying to select the best lubricant for current or new applications. With over 60 years of real-world experience, our highly trained team of technical experts and field engineers can assist you with identifying and selecting the optimal lubricant that best fits your operational parameter. Our large inventory of high-performance PFPE-base Krytox™ lubricants from Chemours, ensures we have the right lubricant for your needs, regardless of temperature, environment, safety, or performance of your system demands. For further information please review the articles below or contact a Miller-Stephenson representative.
The recommendation made here with and the information set forth with respect to the performance or use of our products are believed, but not warranted to be accurate. The products discussed are sold without warranty, as to fitness or performance, express or implied and upon condition that purchasers shall make their own test to determine suitability of such products for their particular purposes. Likewise, statements concerning the possible uses of our products are not intended as recommendations to use our products in the infringement of any patent.