Teflon Multi Use | High-performance general purpose lubricant with extreme corrosion and wear protection
Enhanced Wear Protection | Corrosion Resistance | Water-Repelling
Teflon Multi-Use Lubricant is a water repelling, rust-resisting lubricant. Enhanced with Teflon™ fluoropolymer for optimum performance.
- Features Teflon™ fluoropolymer for enhanced wear protection and lubricity.
- Contains calcium sulfonate for improved corrosion protection.
- Designed for general purpose use.
- Water-repelling silicone-free formula protects against rust.
- Formulated with Teflon™ fluoropolymer to deliver longer lubricant life, higher temperature stability, and better resistance to water and chemical contaminants.
- Provides extreme pressure wear protection.
- Resists extreme cold temperatures (to -30°F)
Ideal For Use in Applications Where:
- Parts are exposed to extreme cold, hot or outdoor conditions.
- High moisture applications where other lubricants are quickly washed off.
- Parts need to be coated to prevent rust & corrosion.
- High RPM chains like motorcycle, ATV, Go-Kart, etc
Outstanding Features of Teflon Multi-Use:
- Exceptional anti-corrosion characteristics.
- Temperature Range: -30°F to +300°F.
- Provides superior anti-stick and EP properties.
- Outstanding adhesion and long lubricant life.
- Water repelling, protects against rust and corrosion.
- Contains no silicones.
- Non-staining film
- Mechanical Chains
- Rollup Doors
- Sliding Tracks
- Cams and Pulleys
- Threaded Parts
- Conveyor Rollers
- Wheels, Windows
- Locks and Latches
- Table Saws
Properties of Material
Performance Grade Lubricating Wax
Synthesized Calcium Stearate
Rust & Corrosion Inhibitors
Aerosol: not available
Bulk Liquid: not available
NFPA Flammability Rating
3 (Highly Flammable)
Directions For Use
- Provide adequate ventilation. Do not use near open flames.
- Shake or stir well before use to mix solids.
- Spray or brush the product on uniformly.
- For precision application use extension straw.
The recommendation made here with and the information set forth with respect to the performance or use of our products are believed, but not warranted to be accurate. The products discussed are sold without warranty, as to fitness or performance, express or implied and upon condition that purchasers shall make their own test to determine suitability of such products for their particular purposes. Likewise, statements concerning the possible uses of our products are not intended as recommendations to use our products in the infringement of any patent.