Reliable Rubber Mold Release, Improved Rubber Flow Out, Cost-Effective – a potent combination.
Miller-Stephenson has pioneered mold release agent coatings for rubber molding for more than 40 years. The ReleaSys product is a designed to perform in today’s higher temperature and shorter cycle production facilities. Developed in conjunction with our rubber manufacturing customers, ReleaSys Rubber mold release agents provide mold surface with a high lubricity, thin film. The release agent film seals micro porosity, enhances rubber flow out and facilities long lasting release performance. Durability and abrasion resistance is dramatically increased as well, without any mold build-up or oily residue. The unique chemistry used in mold release agent for rubber mold are used across the globe to make golf balls, airplane door seals, gaskets, floor mats, nitrile seals, etc. Miller-Stephenson ReleaSys Mold Release Systems deliver the highest performance, cost effectiveness, and release ease available.
Mold Release Agents for Rubber Molding Benefits:
- Superior part release: ReleaSys™ mold release agents are formulated to maximize releases per applications and improve surface quality. The result: Reduced down time and fewer defects.
- Higher efficiency: ReleaSys™ was designed to maximize releases per applications and minimize mold fouling, which ultimately leads to less time spend applying mold release agents and less time cleaning up the residue.
- Non Reactive Coatings: Miller-Stephenson’s rubber mold release coatings contain advanced polymers which rapidly form durable, inert films on the mold surface. The low surface energy release film is resistant all vulcanization practices including peroxide, sulfur, etc.
- Water based, no VOC emissions, cleaner safer working environments: ReleaSys rubber mold release agents are water based, zero VOC and intrinsically safer
- Minimal Transfer: ReleaSys rubber mold release agents are designed to crosslink and form a tough, durable film on the mold surface, eliminating transfer.
- Higher quality parts: ReleaSys is designed to enhance rubber flow out, smoothness and ease of release. The result are improved surface quality, fewer rejected parts and better output.
Applications for Mold Release Agents for Rubber Molding
- EPDM, FKM, Fluoroelastomers
- Silcones and Fluorosilicones
- Nitrile and Buna
- Natural and Synthetic Rubbers
- SBR, Neoprene and peroxide cured rubbers
- Crumb Rubber
Featured Rubber Release Agent Solutions
ReleaSys™ 7500 – All round rubber release agent combining both ease of application, simplicity and effectiveness. Ideal for high frequency application processes. Effective on all rubber and elastomer compounds. ReleaSys™ 7520 designed for crumb rubber applications
ReleaSys™ 8200 – Water based fluoropolymer based release system. Effective when rubber to metal bonding is critical or silicon free is required. Effective for all rubber and elastomers including silicone rubbers and RTV
ReleaSys™ ECO-W – Water based, designed for release of silicone rubber, LSR and RTV. Biodegradable and water washable, delivers superior release performance on even the most difficult silicone rubbers
Miller-Stephenson Options Available
- Concentrated or Ready to use
- Water based or Solvent-based
- Semi Permanent or Repeated Application
- Aerosol Formulations or Bulk
- Custom made formulations
ReleaSys™ – Superior Release Chemistry, Superior Results
- Superior part release
- Extended reapplication intervals
- Minimized build up
- Cleaner molds
- Excellent surface cosmetics
- Less downtime between molds
- Minimized VOC emissions
- Various Gloss Levels
Superior Release Coatings & Unmatched Customer Service
For any assistance with proper application, storage, or general tech assistance please see the links below or call our tech support line. Miller-Stephenson has a team of molding release experts ready to help you.
- Click here for Help with application or troubleshooting concerns while using ReleaSys.
- Click here for information, Which mold release agent is right for you
- Click Here for further reading regarding our ReleaSys product line and Applications
The recommendation made here with and the information set forth with respect to the performance or use of our products are believed, but not warranted to be accurate. The products discussed are sold without warranty, as to fitness or performance, express or implied and upon condition that purchasers shall make their own test to determine suitability of such products for their particular purposes. Likewise, statements concerning the possible uses of our products are not intended as recommendations to use our products in the infringement of any patent.