MS-242L Quik-Freeze® Ultra
Miller-Stephenson’s Quik-Freeze® Ultra is designed for convenient use in many industrial applications. They contain HFO 1234ze propellant that has an ultra-low Global Warming Potential (GWP) and is a non-ozone
depleting chemical. MS-242L is excellent for cooling epoxy in composite forming and reducing tack in prepreg applications. It provides a rapid method of cooling small electronic components. MS-242L is utilized to locate intermittent malfunctions in electronic equipment. Applying the Quik-Freeze® Ultra will have no effect on components operating properly but faulty components will be shocked into failure mode and immediately
identified. MS-242L freezes small areas to -54°F (-47°C).
Quik-Freeze® Ultra is recommended for:
- Cooling of epoxy-composite forming.
- Reducing tack in pre-preg applications.
- Heat-cold intermittence testing of electronic components.
- Protection of expensive components during soldering/desoldering.
- Low temperature circuit testing.
- Nondestructive testing of electronic and electromechanical systems.
- Shrink fit assembly.
- Freezing biological specimens.
- Ultra-Low Global Warming Potential
- Low order of toxicity
- Compatible with most plastics, elastomers, and metals
- Leaves no residue
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF HFO 1234ze
|Vapor pressure (mmHg)||60.8 psia @ 68°F/20°C 159.5 psia @129.9°F/54.4°C|
|Density||1.17 @ 70°F/21.1°C|
The recommendation made here with and the information set forth with respect to the performance or use of our products are believed, but not warranted to be accurate. The products discussed are sold without warranty, as to fitness or performance, express or implied and upon condition that purchasers shall make their own test to determine suitability of such products for their particular purposes. Likewise, statements concerning the possible uses of our products are not intended as recommendations to use our products in the infringement of any patent.