EPON™ Resin 1002F is a solid epoxy resin derived from a liquid epoxy resin and bisphenol-A. This epoxy resin finds application in solution type coatings, as an intermediate in the preparation of epoxy esters, high performance hot melt adhesives, molding powders, and in powder coatings. Benefits include:
- Can be formulated into high performance amine or polyamide cured coatings.
- Exhibits unique melt viscosity for hot melt adhesives.
- Displays a desirable reactivity, rheology and electrical properties in powder coatings.
- This resin will not “block” or sinter even at slightly elevated storage temperatures.
- Filtered during manufacture so final product is very clean.