Lubricant & Sealant for Electrical Connectors
Krytox™ TS4 sealant and electrical connector lubricant are designed as an ultra-low oil separation sealant and lubricant specifically for static applications. Krytox™ TS4 can be used for high temperature, non-reactive, non-flammable, and non-oxidative sealant applications, such as vacuum and pressure systems, electrical connections, transformer gaskets, equipment enclosures, and pipe threads.
Key Features and Benefits of Using Krytox TS4 to Lubricate and Seal Electrical Connectors
- Easy application to threads and will not clog pipes and lines with debris like tape can
- Reduces insertion and removal forces needed for electrical connections
- Will not dry out or flake off
- Clings to threads, and surfaces will not shred or tear on assembly/disassembly
- Chemically inert, non-flammable, and non-reactive
- Compatible with all plastics, metals, and elastomers (may slightly swell Kalrez® parts)
- Unlike PTFE tape or other lubricants, which should be removed before re-application, Krytox™ TS4 can be reapplied over existing Krytox™ applications
- No VOC content or hydrocarbon in the product; safe for oxygen use with no auto-ignition temperatures
- Cost-effective—only a small amount of Krytox™ TS4 needed per application
- Fast and easy to apply, even while wearing protective gloves
- Tested leak-free under helium at 400 psi for 7 days
- Dielectric properties will not affect electrical connector performance
- Water- and moisture-impervious
Krytox™ TS4 is conveniently available in 25 and 50 g sticks, 0.5 kg jars, and other size containers available upon request.
Krytox™ Electrical connector lubricant (s) have been used in contact with the following chemicals, in addition to many others not listed:
|Acetylene Hydrocarbon Oils
|JP 4 and 8 Turbine Fuel
|Polyol Ester Oils
|Boiling Sulfuric Acid
|Red Fuming Nitric Acid
|Chlorine, Liquid or Gas
|Nitrous Oxide (Anesthesia)
|Unsymmetrical Dimethyl Hydrazine
|Oxygen, Liquid or Gas
Krytox™ is a trademark of The Chemours Company FC, LLC.
The recommendation made here with and the information set forth with respect to the performance or use of our products are believed, but not warranted to be accurate. The products discussed are sold without warranty, as to fitness or performance, express or implied and upon condition that purchasers shall make their own test to determine suitability of such products for their particular purposes. Likewise, statements concerning the possible uses of our products are not intended as recommendations to use our products in the infringement of any patent.