ReleaSys HTX30-GR is Miller-Stephenson's top-of-the-line high temperature coating, superior to both the ReleaSys HTX-A and ReleaSys HTX. This water-based coating utilizes our proprietary blend of highly lubricious ceramic particles and next-generation, ultra-high temperature binder system to deliver unmatched release performance from room temperature up to 1000°C. This coat has been shown to provide numerous releases of molten aluminium and magnesium, glass, and highly abrasive plastic composites such as PEEK from a single application. We achieved a coating which outperforms all other water-based or solvent-based boron nitride or graphite coatings.
- Miller-Stephenson Next-Generation Binder System
- Highly lubricious ceramic coating; Extreme abrasion resistance
- Optimized for high temperature, abrasive environments
- Exceptional release ease with no transfer
- Rapid drying and short cure times
- Ultra-low VOC, water-based formulation