Miller-Stephenson offers four commercial grades: Vazo 52(G), 64(G), 67(G), and 88(G). The grade number is the Celsius temperature at which the half-life in solution is 10 hours. Vazo 64 has the following physical characteristics:
- Vazo 64: log (t1/2) = 7142 (1/T) – 18.355 (in toluene)
- First-order decomposition kinetics
- Delivered in solid white “noodle” form
- Soluble in a wide variety of solvents (aromatic hydrocarbons and other functional organic compounds)
- Slightly soluble in aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Insoluble in water
The recommendation made here with and the information set forth with respect to the performance or use of our products are believed, but not warranted to be accurate. The products discussed are sold without warranty, as to fitness or performance, express or implied and upon condition that purchasers shall make their own test to determine suitability of such products for their particular purposes. Likewise, statements concerning the possible uses of our products are not intended as recommendations to use our products in the infringement of any patent.